Elf battle Elf battle

hmm

It was nice to see you have skill, you obvisouly put time into this, I would have liked to see more of a plot instead of mere fight. keep it up

Werewolves in London Werewolves in London

warren z.

Could have been cool if you made a full music video, i liked the idea of a warre zevon music video but this doesnt do him justice, mainly because he had other great songs, and you added white power at the end which was unnecessary in my opinion, i wasent offended or anything it just didnt seem like it had to do with anything. that gag would have worked better if you were spoofing a commercial or something, nice try though.

E.M.O. E.M.O.

actually

Well, Im not into "EMO" as you put it, but kids today arent "emo" they are just mallrats who hang out theere all day absorbing trendy fashions, band liek chemical romance are more defined as mallcore, the actual emo genre i think died in the eighties and was an off shoot of the dc scene.

fulham89 responds:

Not over here in the superior country that is the United Kingdom. Sadly, there are no mallrats, only poser emos. And there are lots of them; I'm sure they breed like bloated rat queens. And yes, it's true; the real emo genre died in the eighties.

Thanks for the decent review!

Master Plan Master Plan

HAHHA

Great cartoon man, i liked how your humor was clean and straight to the point, very well done. Im glad to see it was funny without relying on sex/drugs/profanity/violence, the best jokes are done with out any of those things, in my opinion. great toon.

Snubby responds:

Thanks buddy, I agree.

Authorities Message Authorities Message

ha

thats exactly how mr. adams was back at conley dude, takes me back to highschool.

I miss spring! I miss spring!

cute

cute but could have been a little longer

Steel 01 Steel 01

Great

Excellant, i loved the smooth animation and the great hand drawn backgrounds.

holiday brainstorm holiday brainstorm

HA

i enjoyed the dialouge, the only thing ididnt like was that it was holiday related, i know its the season, its just not my thing. Anyway great job hope to see more from oyu in the future.

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

Obscene

Most Def on the vulgar and obscene part dude pretty sick

Sound of Silence Sound of Silence

nice work

but since when newgrounds become full of artistic kids and since when did internet animations become so serious?