Elf battle Elf battle

hmm

It was nice to see you have skill, you obvisouly put time into this, I would have liked to see more of a plot instead of mere fight. keep it up

Werewolves in London Werewolves in London

warren z.

Could have been cool if you made a full music video, i liked the idea of a warre zevon music video but this doesnt do him justice, mainly because he had other great songs, and you added white power at the end which was unnecessary in my opinion, i wasent offended or anything it just didnt seem like it had to do with anything. that gag would have worked better if you were spoofing a commercial or something, nice try though.

E.M.O. E.M.O.

actually

Well, Im not into "EMO" as you put it, but kids today arent "emo" they are just mallrats who hang out theere all day absorbing trendy fashions, band liek chemical romance are more defined as mallcore, the actual emo genre i think died in the eighties and was an off shoot of the dc scene.

fulham89 responds:

Not over here in the superior country that is the United Kingdom. Sadly, there are no mallrats, only poser emos. And there are lots of them; I'm sure they breed like bloated rat queens. And yes, it's true; the real emo genre died in the eighties.

Thanks for the decent review!

The Handy Man The Handy Man

Great Game

NIce Game, I enojyed it very much, i havent seen a decent 3d game on ng in a while, i think if the targets could have had more movements when they died though, other than that great job.

Special Mission Special Mission

yeah

metal slug rules hard

SousaPalooza SousaPalooza

he hah

reminds me of Fantasia so its cool